Blogger news

Selasa, Ogos 18, 2009

NOBODY(ENGLISH VERSION)

You Know I still Love You Baby.

And it will never change. (Saranghae)

I want nobody nobody But You, I want nobody nobody But You

How can I be with another, I don't want any other

I want nobody nobody nobody nobody

Why are you trying to, to make me leave ya

I know what you're thinking

Baby why aren't you listening

How can I just

Just love someone else and

Forget you completely

When I know you still love me

Telling me you're not good enough

My life with you is just too tough

You know it's not right so

Just stop and come back boy

How can this be

When we were meant to be

Why can't we just, just be like this

Cause it's you that I need and nothing else until the end

Who else can ever make me feel the way I

I feel when I'm with you, no one will ever do

I don't want no body, body

I don't want no body, body

Honey you know it's you that I want, it's you that I need

Why can't you see~

Back to the days when we were so young and wild and freeNothing else matters other than you and meSo tell me why can't it bePlease let me live my life my wayWhy do you push me awayI don't want nobody nobody nobody nobody but you

Tiada ulasan: